Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Nervousness sucks

Monday came too soon and Thursday will be here before I know it. Time refuses to stand still. I want more time to prepare for the release. I'm one of those people who likes to be prepared and I still haven't heard from Woman's World so I'm still in the dark. These horrible thoughts keep invading my head. What if this is all some terrible dream? What if I'm being punked? Why can't I be excited now? Just days away from something I was so thrilled about in May? What is wrong with me?

This past weekend was full of ups and downs. It seems like I'm under attack from Mother Nature. Spider bites and rashes galore. I have a drs appointment to hopefully get it under control. I've had no such luck on my own. Store bought hydra-cortisone works to relieve the itching but it doesn't prevent flair ups. Plus I have itchy scalp and I got a sun burn. Just a little one and now my scalp is on FIRE. Summer is the worst month for me LOL

Work is still hectic because: 1. they have yet to hire a payroll controller, 2. they still have me working odd hours, 3. they are in the process of tearing up and remodeling my work station. I'm working from another location and taking my work wherever I go. I guess I'm learning to juggle. LOL

My little girl has another loose tooth. This time on top! Oh my goodness I thought she lost those already. Nope, it was the bottom two she tells me. Guess the tooth fairy will be making an appearance soon. How has the time gone by so fast? She's 6. These kids need to slow down!

If nothing else I'll be trying my patience until Thursday. My nerves are shot but reading is getting me through it. I'm getting so close to finishing the final Mortal Instruments book. Part of me wants to just put it down and not finish it. Goodness knows I've done that with plenty of books, but I guess I'm just trekking through it so I can say I finished it. It's not a bad book, but it has gotten pretty boring. Too many expected turns and cliche moments. It's kinda like watching a bad soap opera.

Welp, COME ON THURSDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment